Connect to Your Dreams with These 7 Focus Questions!

 

The first 7 Focus Questions to begin self-coaching to reach your dreams!

Take some time for yourself, find a quiet spot, and settle in with a cup of tea or a glass of wine. Reflect deeply and write out your responses to these seven thought-provoking questions to help you connect to your dreams and aspirations.

  1. What do I really, really, REALLY want in life? ............

    • Think about your deepest desires and aspirations. What is it that you truly crave in your life? What is your ultimate goal? .................
  2. If there was a secret passion in my life, what would it be? ...............

    • Imagine you had a hidden passion that you haven't pursued yet. What would it be, and how would it make you feel to explore it? ...............
  3. If there was something I was avoiding or running away from, what would it be? .........

    • Consider any fears or challenges you might be avoiding. What are they, and how are they holding you back? ...................
  4. What is missing in my life, what do I truly yearn for? ...........

    • Reflect on any gaps or unfulfilled needs in your life. What do you long for that would bring you joy and fulfillment? ................
  5. What is my dream (ultimate goal) for my life? .............

    • Define your ultimate life goal. What is the grand vision you have for your future? ......
  6. What am I NOT ready to change just yet? ..............

    • Acknowledge areas of your life where you're not quite ready to make changes. What are they, and why do you feel this way? ................
  7. Who will I need to become to have all that I want? ............

    • Consider the personal growth and transformation needed to achieve your dreams. What qualities or characteristics will you need to develop? ...............

Finally, identify one concrete action you can take today to move closer to your dreams: .............

Who can help you achieve this goal and hold you accountable to obtaining it?

What is the #1 action I can take today that would move me closer to my dreams? ...........

Use this exercise as a powerful tool to gain clarity and motivation. These are the first questions you need to ask yourself as you begin personal self-coaching. By reflecting on these questions, you can create a roadmap to bring your dreams to life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching Focuses on your game (you) and your long-term personal growth